Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Been Awhile

So I know it has been awhile since I have blogged.  Life gets in the way sometimes.  I have a lot of thoughts, ideas, feelings running around in my head right now and I'm working hard to sort them all out - to form them into coherent words and sentences that I can put in font. 

The Hubs and I (and the girls of course) began attending New Spring Church a few weeks ago and I am changing.  My doubts, fears, insecurities, questions, and ideals are being challenged.  My purpose is being refined.............and yet, amazingly, I feel comfortable and at peace with my life and with myself!  Change has always been scary for me but this does not feel that way.  This is how I know that it is God speaking to me and, for probably the first time in my life, I am listening.

To be continued............................................................

1 comment: