Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And Begin!

Well I finally decided to join the world of blogging.  Seems like I always have something ingenious to say (*snicker*) that perhaps will inspire, support, or at least provide a laugh.  When trying to decide on a theme for this blog, I had difficulty finding a real focus (*big shocker to those who know me*).  I thought about my life, my daughters, my experiences, things I enjoy, things that inspire me, etc. and I decided that I could blog about all of those things - whenever the mood strikes, whenever it seems appropriate - so forgive me if it seems random or rambling.  I must add, too, that writing has always been therapeutic for me.  I enjoyed writing even as a child, and have always found it useful in working through problems, explaining myself, or sharing my joys.  Somehow, some way, I got away from writing over the last several years and I just realized how much I missed it.  So, here I am and I begin with this little introduction, or rationale, if you will, and I will end this post with one of my favorite quotes - one that has been re-spoken and re-quoted a million times:


"Life is a journey, not a destination" ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


(((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment